At Nimlok our commitment to the environment is at the forefront of our processes, materials, and procedures. Nimlok considers environmental protection to be consistent with its overall goals and values.
Our Initiatives and Standards
We work to minimize the impact on the environment by:
- Producing sound and recyclable display and exhibit solutions.
- Designing custom modular displays that can be reconfigured instead of scrapped.
- Reduce waste via comprehensive recycling programs and the use of recyclable materials in every display we build.
- Reduce the use of harmful compounds by investing in eco-alternative production processes.
- Partnering with eco-conscious vendors and service providers.
Today, as a division under Orbus Visual Communications, Nimlok is supported with certifications recognizing and revering a commitment to quality and environmental protection. View Orbus’ integrated Quality and Environmental Policy.
Environmental & Quality Certifications
ISO 9001:2015 Quality Management
ISO 9001:2015 recognizes organizations with management systems that continually work to improve the system to benefit consumers. Management and employees of Orbus are committed to providing distributors with the highest quality of products and services in the industry. To achieve this goal, all employees must strive to constantly improve the quality of Orbus products and services. Orbus is committed to helping them succeed through training, evaluation, and recognition.
ISO 14001:2015 Environmental Management
ISO 14001:2015 recognizes an organizations high level commitment to environmental protection. Recognizing that the world’s natural resources are limited and fragile, Orbus considers environmental protection to be consistent with its overall goals and values. At Orbus, we strive to minimize our impact on the environment in the design, manufacture and storage of trade show displays and accessories. Every Orbus employee is committed to implementing this policy in his or her daily activities.
G7 Master IDEAlliance
As a G7 Master IDEAlliance certified printer, Orbus’ graphics department produces high-quality, consistent and accurate color graphics on state-of-the-art equipment. Several G7 Certified Master Printers are on the graphics team, further benefitting the quality of graphics that are produced.
The management team of Orbus is committed to:
- Compliance with relevant legal environmental legislation, regulations and other requirements.
- Promoting the prevention of pollution.
- Continual improvement of the environmental management system.
- Striving to ensure that activities, products and processes conform to the ISO 14001 standard and environmental requirements.