Custom Exhibits Frequently Asked Questions
Custom trade show exhibits are uniquely designed, tailored exhibits that are built to bring brands to life and meet the unique needs of the exhibitor. Each exhibit is made using a wide variety of custom fabricated materials such as aluminum frame systems, wood, fabric, laminates and more. Since every custom exhibit is specially made, they can be any size- from small to large.
The length of time it takes to build a custom trade show exhibit varies based on size and complexity of the exhibit. We recommend you commission your exhibit about 90 days before your event and if you know you need a very large exhibit, the more you plan ahead, the better.
With a one-of-a-kind, custom exhibit, you have the opportunity to design a highly personalized space unique to your brand. Custom trade show exhibits typically require a larger budget than modular exhibits, yet are invaluable for exhibitors looking to make a create an experience for their customers and make a strong statement.
Other advantages of custom trade show exhibits:
- Opportunity for highly creative product displays and exhibits, accents, and environments
- Space to hold private one-on-one meetings with prospective or current clients
- Integration of large format graphics that communicate your brand and message
- Incorporation of projection, AV and stage-like presentation areas
Because of the scale and complexity of a custom exhibit, its assembly requires experienced installation and dismantle (I&D) professionals. Read more about exhibit installation and dismantle services.
Custom trade show exhibits are an investment and can often scale from larger sizes to smaller sizes, so making sure that they are properly cared for is extremely important.
Tips for maintenance and upkeep:
- Engage Nimlok to manage your tradeshow assets and ensure they are set-up, previewed and prepared for the events you commit to.
- Avoid using harsh or abrasive cleaning materials on graphics, counters, and other surfaces.
- Make sure all components and parts are accounted for before packing the exhibit.
- Follow packaging instructions when transporting and storing your custom trade show display.
- Store your custom trade show exhibit in a temperature controlled, secure place or with a reputable exhibit storage services company.