nimlok custom fabrication
For the last four decades, Nimlok has imagined, developed, and created incredible, one-of-a-kind custom exhibit solutions. We’ve built a reputation on constructing quality exhibit and display systems, from custom modular exhibit components to fast solutions for portable exhibiting. In the U.S., our recently expanded production facilities offer unmatched exhibit construction capabilities:
- Under-one-roof fabrication, construction, graphics
- 300,000 square foot centrally located facility
- Online video preview capability in 10,000 sq. ft clear span set up area
Sometimes achieving true Return on Imagination takes a truly custom approach to design and construction. We’ve built a state-of-the-art production facility to deliver this level of customization:
- Full custom carpentry fabrication capability
- Custom welding and fabrication of aluminum structural systems
- Full extrusion cutting, punching, bending and milling capability
- Custom construction of fabric structures
- Extensive CNC capabilities for aluminum and wood substrates
- Thermoforming capability in multiple substrates and multiple finishes
- All executed in the first green custom modular manufacturing facility, which achieved ISO14001:2004 status for its environmental management system
iso 9001 certified quality
Without quality construction, beautiful design is wasted. But who are we to judge? Ultimately, anyone can say they produce “quality work.” That’s precisely why we hired the experts at Underwriters Laboratories (UL) to continually audit our manufacturing processes to ISO9001 standards. Their endorsement ensures our commitment to quality, processes and testing. So you can go forth, and exhibit with confidence.
We are a proud distributor of Nimlok exhibit and display products.