Thank you for your interest in employment opportunities at Nimlok. As a leader in face-to-face marketing, Nimlok is committed to providing outstanding exhibit design and strategic support to trade show marketing world-wide.
We're committed to providing a work environment that provides training, evaluation and recognition. The company also believes that a successful business is dependant upon the efforts of motivated and happy employees, given clear direction and goals.
dye sub technician (niles)
Orbus, a leading and highly successful manufacturer and trade distributor of products and services to the tradeshow and display industries selling Business to Business headquartered in Bolingbrook, is seeking a Dye Sub technician.
This is an excellent opportunity for someone looking to continue a career in the printing industry. We provide a comprehensive training program, as well as excellent benefits. We are looking for someone with a "can do" attitude, who works well under pressure, and has experience in the large format print field.
Our large format digital print department is in need of a candidate who can work overtime, multi-task and can work well both within a team and on their own. Responsibilities include processing files with RIP software and organizing daily work schedules, as well as maintaining and using two grand format dye sub printers. Experience with Ergosoft RIP a plus.
- At least 1 to 2 years experience in the large format print field.
- Hard-working, dependable and detail oriented
- Be able to work overtime on short notice
- Ability to understand measurements and fractions
- High School Diploma or equivalent required
- Effective communication and time management skills
We offer the foundation and building blocks for a great career with outstanding benefits. Please include salary requirements when applying. You can also mail your resume to 380 Veterans Parkway, Bolingbrook, IL 60440.
CAD Production/Detailer (Niles)
Since its founding in 1970, Nimlok has grown to become a worldwide leader in the display and exhibit industry. Nimlok delivers custom exhibit solutions, and a full range of trade show products and services. Manufacturing facilities are located in Niles IL., Toronto, and the U.K
We have an excellent opportunity for a CAD Production Drawing Detailer at our headquarters in Niles, IL. Please visit our website at www.Nimlok.com for any additional information on the company.
The CAD Production Drawing Detailers function as integral members of the company; Interfacing with Design, Project Management, and Production departments. CAD Drawing Detailers create accurate custom CAD drawings for the Production departments, and create step by step set-up instructions for the assemblies.
- Provide accurate CAD detail drawings of custom items for production in both 2-D and 3-D environments.
- Must demonstrate the ability to work cooperatively in a Team environment.
- Skilled in various CAD programs with an emphasis on Solidworks and Vectorworks.
- General construction knowledge of woodworking and metal work /welding fabrication.
- Well-organized & detail-oriented
- Team Player with a positive can do attitude
If you are interested in an exciting career in a fast paced environment, please apply online. All eligible employees are subject to a reference check and drug test. Please email your resume, cover letter, and salary history to Nimlok, Attn: HR Dept, 7420 Lehigh Ave, Niles, IL 60714. Nimlok is an equal opportunity employer.